Rent a converted campervan
Why a minivan? Because it’s much more minimalist and compact than a big motorhome! This uniquely converted minivan offers indoor living space during the day and a very comfortable bed at night. With the kitchenette in the back, go for a few days or weeks in a absolute autonomy aboard your minivan across Canada.
Included in our vans
To feel like at the chalet, the layout of the van is flexible in several spaces:
- Two booth seat with a removable table (3 positions) to enjoy late meals and card games.
- Storages spaces under the seats to store your vanpacker’s backpack! 😉
- A confortable double bedwith mattresses.
For bedding, you have the choice: take your sleeping bag and your pillows or add the Confo kit to your booking to sleep like at home.
Want to cook confort food? This is possible thanks to the fitted kitchen at the back of the van!
You will find at the back:
- an electric cooler
- a propan stove
- a 20L water tank
- all you need to cook is included:saucepan, pan, plates, glaces, kitchen ustensils, chopping board, coffee maker, strainer…
Layout and practicality
We provide you with some additional items to meet your needs!
All our minivans are now equipped with a retractable awning which will allow you to sit outside whatever the weather!
In terms of safety, a small fire extinguisher is located in the van and a small broom will allow you to keep your van clean clean!
See the vans tour video
May and October
(4 day minimum rental)
June and September
(5 days minimum rental)
July and August
(5 days minimum rental)
Included in the rental price
WeatherTech blackout curtains.
A road book full of good tips
The rooftop tent for 4 passenger camper vans
Cleaning costs (excluding rental with animals)
Personalized service before and during your trip
This prices do not include
Basic protection and roadside assistance 24/7 (mandatory)
Fees for drivers under 25 (mandatory)
Carbon offsetting (mandatory)
- No returns can be made on Saturdays. No departures can be made on Sundays..
- Minimum 4 days rental in low season; minimum 5 days rental in mid and high season.
- • Travel to Western Canada (Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Yukon, Northwest Territories), United States and Mexico is prohibited.
Check out our general rental conditions for more details.
Detailed presentation of our vans
What is included in the Vanpackers® vans? How does the back kitchen work? Is there storage under the bed? And how do I charge my electronic devices..?
When you rent a minivan for 5 days or 1 month, you often have a lot of questions running around in your head! So we made a little video to present you the all layout (and its details) of our vans! Make yourself comfortable and listen to Gab’s advices for a no brainer roadtrip!
Do you need any subtile ? Click on ⚙️
Here are the main options available for mini vans rental. You will find all the details of the additional options when you book your van.