Rent your SUV
A new adventure like you’ve never experienced ! Thanks to our ready-to-camp SUVs you will take your camping trips to another level thanks to our roof top tent and the layout of our awesome kitchen boxes..
For those who like to get off the beaten track. Can fit for 1 to 2 travelers
Included in the SUV
You will hit the road with peace of mind with our recent Ready-to-camp SUVs.
- Ideal for single travelers or couples who love the outdoors!
- A simplified layout, for a hassle-free trip!
A few more options are available, so be sure to check them out when making your booking!
For sleeping time
Our roof tents open and close in few minutes :
- Equipped with mosquito netson all openings
- Double anti-condensation and high density mattress, perfect for up to 2 people
- A bag for your shoes (to keep you cozy nest clean)
For bedding, you have the choice: take your own sleeping bag and pillows or add the Confo SUV kit.
Let’s see a video
Want to cook confort food? This is possible thanks to the fitted kitchen in the SUV trunk!
- A high-performance compressor cooler
- a propane stove
- A drinkable water tank
all you need to cook is included: saucepan, pan, plates, glaces, kitchen ustensils, chopping board, coffee maker, strainer…
May and October
(4 day minimum rental)
June and September
(5 days minimum rental)
July and August
(5 days minimum rental)
Included in the rental price
A roof tent and the Kitch'In kit
A road book full of good tips
Cleaning costs (excluding rental with animals)
Personalized service before and during your trip.
This prices do not include
Basic protection and roadside assistance 24/7 (mandatory)
Departure and/or return fees on public holidays
Carbon offsetting (mandatory)
- No returns can be made on Saturdays. No departures can be made on Sundays..
- Minimum 4 days rental in low season; minimum 5 days rental in mid and high season.
- • Travel to Western Canada (Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Yukon, Northwest Territories), United States and Mexico is prohibited.
Check out our general rental conditions for more details.
Introduction to the rooftop tent
If there is no bed in the vehicule, where will I sleep ? A rooftop tent ? How does it work? Is it easy to set up ?
When you rent a ready-to-camp SUV, you don’t sleep in the car, but on its roof ! Yes, you read it well ! Our SUV Dolorès are both equiped with a rooftop tent TS-140 EXT. Very easy to set up, those tents will allow you to enjoy camping withou its little inconveniences!